If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the dedicated Field Foreman will provide excellent leadership and is responsible for coordinating and organizing crews to ensure that production goals are met.
- Pre-plan and organize work for crews.
- Ensure that crews working on assigned job understand all aspects of the job such as measurements, setbacks, forms, footings, hardware.
- Train crews in proper procedures and techniques.
- Work with Superintendent and interface with customer to make sure the Company is meeting expectations.
- Understand budgets for assigned job. Make sure assigned job finishes at or below budget.
- Monitor the job to make sure that all time sheets are correct.
- Work with the Superintendent to make sure all work orders/purchase orders are properly processed and collected.
- Coach and discipline crew.
- Oversee safety procedures and reports all safety accidents/incidents and initiates appropriate action.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality improvement process and the philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Identify and respond actively and with sensitivity to the needs of all customers.
- Participate as a team player in all phases of the organization.
- Open and responsive to change.
- Personally provide customers with knowledgeable, courteous, and prompt service at all times.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Company’s safety standards and enforce safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.