Oversees and supervises all component or millwork production activities; including planning, coordinating and assigning work in order to meet or exceed output and productivity goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Organizes work teams for work process set up, assembly, and prep for delivery. Evaluates efficiency of work processes to identify and implement improvements to optimize productivity.
2. Provides on-the-job skills and quality standards training to employees to ensure there is learning and self-development.
3. Will supervise maintenance and spare parts to be on hand at all times. May involve keeping a list for office personnel to order. This may include assigned employees.
4. Understands and observes all safety procedures and practices and oversees the activities of other employees. May recommend changes to improve safety procedures.
6. Other duties may be assigned.
· Knowledge of company products, production processes and product standards
· Skilled in use of all tools and equipment used for component manufacture at location
· Ability to execute plans/projects through others
· Good verbal and written communication skills
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and five (3) years’ experience performing and coordinating construction manufacturing activities, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Truss manufacturing experience desired.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ACTIVITY
- Work is performed within a shop environment, subject to temperature variations, mechanical parts, increased noise levels and dust.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 25 pounds frequently and on occasion up to 75 pounds.
- May be required to perform specific tasks that involve climbing, lifting, pushing or kneeling.
Only serious inquiries will send resume to Diamond Truss via email, letter or upon contact, other available means.
Willing to pay for moving experiences.
Worked in a truss shop with 4 years of experience set up and manufacturing trusses.