If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the outstanding Structural Designer designs and completes layouts of residential roof and floor systems for pricing and manufacturing. This dedicated team member communicates plans, corrections, and changes before and during the process.
- Design residential roof and floor systems and produces layouts.
- Discuss changes and corrections with engineers, architects and contractors prior to and during construction.
- Work closely with sales staff/customer to ensure accurate designs.
- Visit job site for customer expectations and plan changes as needed.
- Produce materials list for the whole house/structure.
- Determine special notes to append to contracts.
- Resolve architectural and design discrepancies.
- Assist in shipping department as needed.
- Maintain job files with proper layouts, profiles and any other pertinent items.
- Perform other duties as necessary.