If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the dedicated Construction Field Supervisor oversees the installation of framing components, doors, windows, exterior trim/siding, interior doors/trim and other building materials.
- Schedules material deliveries and subcontractors to complete work per plans and specifications.
- Reviews plans and scope of work with customers and subcontractors to ensure projects are completed accurately.
- Ensures quality of work meets or exceeds customer expectations and industry standard.
- Inspects and documents work at scheduled intervals.
- Regularly strives to build/improve relations with customers.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment per OSHA regulations. Performs job site safety inspections on subcontractors.
- Performs pre-construction and post walk inspections.
- Drafts customer and subcontractor change orders.
- Supervises subcontractors and ensures adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Maintains discipline, fosters good subcontractor relations and boosts morale.
- Performs subcontractor management that includes training, initiating disciplinary actions and completing performance reviews.
- Performs other related duties as necessary.