If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the Location Manager always has their eyes on the details, an awareness of the big picture. They direct, manage, and oversee activities for their location - from operations and manufacturing to service. This role is key to sales success, delivering operational support that maximizes productivity and profitability. With a sharp focus on their team and location, these managers are pillars for the greater success of BMC - delivering the very best to our customers, every single time.
- Manage and coordinate daily field activities.
- Resolve operating difficulties and implement resolutions.
- Assign, instruct, train and provide directions to managers and supervisors in the performance of their jobs.
- Review personnel assignments with managers and supervisors.
- Make assignments according to production/service needs and according to production sales plans.
- Monitor location to ensure that sufficient quantities of material are in current inventory.
- Work with Market Sales Manager to ensure profitability and best sales advantages.
- Serve as safety officer for respective location.
- Audit safeness of work areas and attend safety meetings.
- Establish operational goals.
- Develop work schedules to meet these goals.
- Ensure on time delivery and/or job completion.
- Review production reports, department expenses, labor costs, associate attendance reports, and other reports and documents related to store operations.
- Monitor equipment to ensure proper operation.
- Develop and ensure adherence to preventative maintenance schedule.
- Monitor costs and establish cost controls.
- Performs personnel management duties including training, hiring, terminating, initiating disciplinary actions, completing performance reviews and making wage recommendations.
- Direct supervisors in their personnel management duties.
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures.
- Monitor work performance and quality assurance.
- Review various reports and discuss successes and areas of improvement with supervisors.
- Coordinate work flow between departments and work areas.
- Work to assure excellent customer relations.
- Prepare budget for the assigned location, monitor the compliance to the budget and review variances with department supervisors.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by location management.