If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the Estimator is valued as one of the first people to interact with the building process, creating a smooth start for their team. They use technology and mathematical skill to prepare an estimation of the amount of materials needed for the construction of a home in accordance with Company Policies. They regularly visit sites and work with internal and external stakeholders to deliver optimized results.
- Estimates the amount of materials needed for home construction according to company policy and local building code.
- Assists salesmen as needed with customer orders and materials lists.
- Assists in trim take-offs as requested.
- Provides assistance to contractors as needed.
- Trains sales representatives in estimating techniques.
- Assist sales staff with blueprint reading and construction procedures.
- Review actual vs. estimated materials on completion of each project.
- Works on sales/ hardware counter as assigned.
- Control expenditures to conform to company budgetary requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by location management.