The successful OSR generates and secures new sales of products and value add services to increase our market share and drive value within the Custom Building Segment. In addition, the OSR ensures efficient and effective sales operations and superior customer relations with new and existing custom builder accounts.
- Promote, sell and secure new accounts for the company in the showroom product line.
- Facilitate product selection of customers. Use proper forms to assure consistent records of selections.
- Services existing accounts with necessary custom products, time and information.
- Assist with the selection of products best suited to customer needs.
- Prepare, coordinate and communicate price quotations, terms of sales, delivery dates and service obligations to customers/contractors.
- Continuously offering customers BMC'sfull product line and services, marketing full-package selling.
- Resolve customer complaints and problems.
- Assist in the collection of accounts receivable.
- Market internal vendor network of BMC's operations (Stair, Panel, Truss, Portrait Windows & Doors, Custom Millwork).
- Prepare and input orders as necessary.
- Attend custom builder meetings as necessary.
- Inform company of competitive prices, products and market-related information.
- Estimate materials from blue prints supplied by customer/contractor.
- Other duties as assigned by location management.