If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the dedicated Estimating Manager oversees and manages the estimating function for single and multifamily jobs. This individual is an important facet to upholding our company's commitment to continuous improvement and high efficiency. They plan, coordinate, and supervise the activities of estimators in the department, providing technical and administrative direction to ensure objectives and customer needs are always met.
- Prepare and or manage detailed material/labor estimates and bids.
- Personally schedule/maintain job log and assign bids to each estimator with a due date.
- Accurately determine the products used on each job and keep the master bid form updated.
- Assist salespersons to identify and solve construction problems from the blueprints.
- Ensure timely completion of estimating projects.
- Communicate job expectations to estimators.
- Keep estimators informed of any changing code issues that would affect the bid.
- Develop work assignments and schedules and maintain time and production records.
- Perform activities of associates supervised.
- Enforce policies and procedures.
- Keep Single/Multifamily bid pipeline report current and send out to Market Manager, Sales Manager and Market Framing Manager two times a month.
- Demonstrate a commitment to the quality improvement process and the philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Identify and respond actively and professionally to the needs of customers and team members.
- Open and responsive to change.
- Keep the Single/Multifamily Estimating Progress report updated daily and upload to the server.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to the Company’s safety standards and enforce safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.