If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the Decking Specialist uses their knowledge of our top-quality decking materials to teach our customers about these products. This motivated team member makes sales, obtains orders and contracts, and demonstrates a commitment to excellent customer service.
- Making sales or obtaining orders and contracts for assigned accounts and new accounts in current and emerging markets.
- Coordinate sales of these assigned accounts by monitoring product and delivery needs.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the market to sell with maximum profit and ensure complete product penetration with current and future customers.
- Manage plan design changes or enhancements.
- Provide service and education to customers – both internal and external - about specific field.
- Partner with vendors to improve communication and education to customers about products.
- Prepare and review sales management reports as required.
- Demonstrate knowledge in building codes and job site OSHA safety requirements.
- Provide solutions to customer relating to material procurement, distribution and application.
- Establish plan to meet with market customers routinely to increase the scope of new business potential.
- Facilitate customer relations between all BMC departments and customers.
- Attend necessary conferences and training sessions to maintain a current and thorough understanding of local building codes, product applications and other related areas.
- Other duties as assigned by location or market management.