If you’d like to become part of an exciting, fast-paced organization, BMC is the company for you!
Do you have what it takes? (click here) OR check us out on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN86QvnkfU
At BMC, the Millwork Specialist uses their specific knowledge about millwork windows and doors to educate our customers and effectively sell these products. The Millwork Specialist strives to grow BMC's market presence by selling our top-quality windows and value added services product in an engaging way.
- Making sales or obtaining orders and contracts for assigned accounts and new accounts in current and emerging markets.
- Coordinate sales of these assigned accounts by monitoring product and delivery needs.
- Acts as a subject matter expert in the market to sell with maximum profit and ensure complete product penetration with current and future customers.
- Manage plan design changes or enhancements.
- Provide service and education to customers – both internal and external - about specific field.
- Partner with vendors to improve communication and education to customers about products.
- Prepare and review sales management reports as required.
- Demonstrate knowledge in building codes and job site OSHA safety requirements.
- Provide solutions to customer relating to material procurement, distribution and application.
- Establish plan to meet with market customers routinely to increase the scope of new business potential.
- Facilitate customer relations between all SBS departments and customer.
- Attend necessary conferences and training sessions to maintain a current and thorough understanding of local building codes, product applications and other related areas.
- Other duties as assigned by location or market management